I am interested to visit GENIUS Kurnia, what should I do?
Visitor are welcome in GENIUS Kurnia. Visitor will be taken on a tour of our facilities to learn about evidence based practices for children with autism and their families.
- GENIUS Kurnia accepts only one group of visitors per month.
- Only a maximum of 20 people is allowed for each group.
- Children and individuals below 18 years old are not allowed to visit.
- The visitation lasts for 4 hours, from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Please be punctual to avoid any delays.
- Submit the visitation application form to Mrs. Suriani Bt Abdul Khalif via email [email protected] or fax it to 03-40268281 at least 3 weeks before the visiting.
- Below are the rules to follow and regulations during visitation in GENIUS Kurnia:
- Please adhere to the GENIUS Kurnia’s dress code.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring any food or beverages.
- Visitors are strictly not allowed to take pictures of students in GENIUS Kurnia without a written consent from parents.
- Visitors are not allowed to take any items (e.g books) from GENIUS Kurnia except for provided notes or brochures.
- Please do not disturb the ongoing session.
- Any acts regarding disclosure of information on GENIUS Kurnia’s students, staffs or classified information and conducting activities/ interventions that is against the practice of this center, e.g. giving supplements to student, without prior permission from the Director of GENIUS Kurnia will be punished.
- Visitors must sign the agreement form before starting their visitation in GENIUS Kurnia.